I've started this blog because I need a place to vent. Maybe I'll get some comments and feed back on my venting. I'd actually welcome it, so please don't hesitate. Just know that I may come right back at ya. So here goes.
You might think, by the name of this post, that I'm going to bash men. Nope, I'm not. Sorry all you men bashers. I really like most men and think they're a fine bunch. I'm actually wondering about certain ones, however, especially the ones who are supposed to be the great out doors type. I'm speaking specifically of our professional scouters.
I thought these men were supposed to be the rough and rugged out doorsy type that can start a fire with flint and steel, live on jerky and dried fruit, drink from a stream, sleep under the stars, and squat when, well you know. I thought these were the men who are supposed to teach our sons the way of the land and how to make it in the wilderness with nothing but a buck knife and a cantine. I have been led to believe that these supposed great scouters were going to teach my sons not only out door skills but how to be a good citizen of these great United States of America. Isn't that what BSA stands for (Boy Scouts of America)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment